Sunday, May 18, 2008

Thing 28: Photos and Images

As I have mentioned in past posts, I need to learn how to post photos and images on my website and blog. . .I guess I will have that as a summer project (btw, I plan to continue this blog). . .As a result, I checked out "flickr.com". . .As a webaphile I have encountered flickr images on a regular basis, but I did not know anything about the site. . .I took the tour. . .One of the concerns with using any "social" web-based network (e.g. MySpace, Flickr) is privacy, of course. . .It appears Flickr takes adequate steps to protect the privacy of users, and I have not heard of any horror stories involving Flickr. . .Flickr looks like a site which may be something I would consider participating in once I get the hang of photos and the web. . .drfaust

No comments: